Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm back!

It's been a rough couple of years, but Richard and I have made it.  Richard is sober and healthy and we're both back in Guilford, Connecticut with Kristen and her two nutty Cocker Spaniels, Lily and Lulu.

We spent October 15, 2009 to October, 15, 2010 in Silver Spring, MD with Richard's lovely sister, Nancy. So, I guess I've been around a bit over the last couple of years.  Richard is job hunting and I hope he finds something because I'm beginning to like it around here.

Always stay sweet,

Sweetheart

1 comment:

  1. Late comment to old post...

    Ok, Sweetheart, more in common with Rich: assuming you share Kristen's interest, I'm a dog lover, too. My preferred breed is Westie, but I've had a few rescues. My first wife (1970, "arranged" marriage, arranged by us, "living-in-sin" still frowned upon. We knew we'd be together for awhile, agreed to help each other through school, so made it legal. We were in/near Detroit at the time, both had the goal of moving to NYC. We did in 1976, and 6 months later, $99 no-fault NY divorce.) Anyway, she grew up in Silver Spring, MD, 1950-1968 (that's how I know it's singular). Ask Richard's sister if she ever knew any Schroeders...Jack and Jean were the parent, Jimmy a brother...Kathryn was my wife...

    ReplyDelete